This page contains links to SD card images for various Linux distributions. For each distribution, we provide both a direct HTTP download, a torrent file and a SHA-1 hash; the total number of concurrent direct downloads is limited, so we … Read more
- SoC Broadcom BCM2835 (CPU, GPU, DSP, and SDRAM)
- CPU: 700 MHz ARM1176JZF-S core (ARM11 family)
- GPU: Broadcom VideoCore IV, OpenGL ES 2.0, 1080p30 h.264/MPEG-4 AVC high-profile decoder
- Memory (SDRAM): 256 Megabytes (MiB)
- Video outputs: Composite RCA, HDMI
- Audio outputs: 3.5
There has been a lot of speculation about the power supply design for the production Raspberry Pi devices. The alpha boards use a pair of switch-mode power supplies to generate 5V and 3V3 rails from a 6-20V input on a … Read more
A good power supply that will supply 5V is vital.
Red power LED does not light, nothing on display
The power is not properly connected.
Red power LED is blinking
The red power LED should never blink, because it is … Read more