A sync error occurred. Please retry the sync.
What to do?
Well… first backup everything you can. Backup the data on the
blackberry and also the data you are syncing against (such as your
address book or calendar).
Then, reset your sync services on the Mac.
- Do you have a Sync Icon?
- Go to Step #2
- Open System Preferences
- Click Mobile Me and then click the Sync Tab
- Select the Show status in the menu bar option
- option-click (aka hold the option key and click) on the sync icon
- Choose Reset Sync Services
- Click Reset Sync History
If that does not work, or you don’t have a menu when you option-click the sync icon:
- Open Terminal
- In the Terminal window, type or paste the following command on a single line:
- When the operation is complete quit Terminal
If this still doesn’t work, you can try to 1) backup your date on your blackberry device, 2) close iCal and then 3) try to sync – that worked for me.