After completing the setup of an Untangle firewall for your network, one of the first things you will probably want to configure is remote access.
To configure remote access of your Untangle firewall, follow these steps below:
1) Enable HTTPS administration.
2) You will have to spend approximately $25/year (as of 2014) the “Remote Access” option at Dyn in order to associate a hostname with a Dynamic IP address.
3) Create a hostname to correspond to your Untangle firewall.
4) Install Dyn Updater on a PC on your network. This will keep the Dynamic IP Address of your ISP router in sync with the hostname you created in Step #3.
5) On your ISP router, enable Port Forwarding or access from the internet to HTTPS (port 443).