- Select Settings. (located within Apps or the pull-down notifications tray)
- Scroll down to the Network Connections menu section.
- Select the More Networks icon.
- Ensure that the Mobile Data is enabled.
- Select the Access Point Names or APN menu option.
- Select the “+” plus sign to add a new Access Point Name.
- Enter the following information into the fields:
DataName – Ultra APN – Wholesale Proxy – (leave blank) Port – 8080 Username & Password – (leave blank) Server – (leave blank)
MMSC – http://wholesale.mmsmvno.com/mms/wapenc MMS Proxy – (leave blank) MMS Port – (leave blank) MCC – 310MNC – 260 Authentication Type – (leave blank) APN Type – default,supl,mms
- Select Save and return to Access Point Names.
- Ensure that the new Access Point Name option that you created is selected.
- Restart your Android phone.